|Price From: ||R7 485.00|
|Stay: ||4 Nights|
Special Offer Details
4 nts from R 7,485.00 pps / 7 nts from R 9,180.00 pps
Bed and Breakfast
||4 nights / 5 days
||7 nights / 8 days
|01 May - 30 Jun 2017
||R 7,485.00 p.p.s.
||R 9,180.00 p.p.s.
|16 Jul - 31 Oct 2017
||R 8,135.00 p.p.s.
||R 10,295.00 p.p.s.
- Direct Flights to Zanzibar every Tuesday and Saturday
- South Africa air departure tax and air passenger tax
- Zanzibar air departure tax
- Return airport transfers
- Accommodation on Bed & Breakfast Basis
- Visas ($50) obtained upon arrival in Zanzibar (not applicable to South African passport holders)
- Yellow Fever injections ? No longer required by South African residents
- Zanzibar is a malaria area
- USD 1 per person per day new infrastructure tax imposed by the Zanzibar Revenue Board. This tax is charged directly on the hotel bill and payable to the hotel direct upon check out. Applicable to both adults and children.
Please note that prices are input manually & fluctuate daily in accordance with the current rate of exchange.
*Seasonable closures, block out periods, & peak season supplements may apply.
*Airline supplements of R2400pp will apply on departures over peak season.
*Valid for dates as specified.
Valid: 2017-05-01 - 2017-10-31
General Policies & DisclaimersPrices are from a starting price, per person sharing, subject to change, airfare increase, currency fluctuation and availability. Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply. Valid for dates as specified. Please note that the above rates exclude August rates.