|Price From: ||R9 925.00|
|Destination: ||South East Coast|
Breezes Beach Club and Spa stretches along the south-east coast of Zanzibar. In this heavenly setting, on a beach running as far as the eye can see, guests can experience personalised service and long, lazy days in the sun. The hotel has an exclusive charm and has become famous for its attention to detail and tasteful decoration.
Relax by the swimming pool or organise a snorkelling trip through the hotel. Scuba diving is organized through the dive centre and the Hotel can arrange big game fishing. In addition to the enchanting beauty of Zanzibar there are many other activities on offer such as deep sea fishing, dolphin tours, a fitness centre and exploring the local spice plantations and the World Heritage Site.
Area AttractionsAmenities and Features
- All rooms are tastefully decorated in ivory tones, with cotton throws, teak wood finishes and Zanzibar carvings.
- All rooms are fully air-conditioned with ensuite bathrooms.
- All rooms have a refrigerator and personal electronic safe box and hairdryer in bathroom.
- All rooms have a full third bed functioning as a sofa.
There are three room categories: Deluxe rooms and Suites are in close proximity to the sea.
Standard rooms are located further away from the sea on the property with a terrace and garden view. Standard and Deluxe are identical in terms of decor and size.
Located on ground floor of bungalows with terrace.
Located on upper floor of bungalows with large balcony and sun beds. The Suites have a walk in dressing room and larger bathroom with large terrace, private sunbathing area, and a covered outdoor lounge area.
Special Offer Details
4 nts from R 9,925.00 pps / 7 nts from R 12,170.00 pps (Pay 6, Stay 7)
||4 nights / 5 days
||7 nights / 8 days
|01 May - 15 Jun 2017
||R 9,925.00 p.p.s.
||R 12,170.00 p.p.s. (Pay 6, Stay 7)
|16 Jun - 31 Oct 2017
||R 13,515.00 p.p.s.
||R 17,550.00 p.p.s. (Pay 6, Stay 7)
- Direct Flights to Zanzibar every Tuesday and Saturday
- South Africa air departure tax and air passenger tax
- Zanzibar air departure tax
- Return airport transfers
- Accommodation on Half Board basis
- Visas ($50) obtained upon arrival in Zanzibar (not applicable to South African passport holders)
- Yellow Fever injections ? No longer required by South African residents
- Zanzibar is a malaria area
- USD 1 per person per day new infrastructure tax imposed by the Zanzibar Revenue Board. This tax is charged directly on the hotel bill and payable to the hotel direct upon check out. Applicable to both adults and children.
Please note that prices are input manually & fluctuate daily in accordance with the current rate of exchange.
*Seasonable closures, block out periods, & peak season supplements may apply.
*Airline supplements of R2400pp will apply on departures over peak season.
*Valid for dates as specified.
Valid: 2017-05-01 - 2017-10-31