|Price From: ||R7 965.00|
|Destination: ||Stone Town|
The Dhow Palace, with its Arabian archways, authentic antiques and ornaments, was originally an Omani mansion dating back to the 1870s. It is without a doubt one of the best hotels in Stone Town. The rooms are large, luxuriously appointed and the service is friendly. A magnificent hand-carved door with brass knobs welcomes you into the unassuming reception area. A courtyard with a water fountain, makuti-thatch chairs and palm fronds offers a cool haven in the heat of the day. The ambience inside the Dhow Palace is calm and relaxed which is a welcome relief from the buzz of the Stone Town streets. They have recently built a beautiful swimming pool in the main court yard, so guests have a perfect setting to enjoy a cocktail and relax away from the crowds.
Area AttractionsAccommodation at Dhow Palace in Stone Town
The 17 bedrooms are elegantly furnished with Zanzibar antiques and Persian carpets. Some of the rooms at the Dhow Palace are equipped with traditional four-poster beds with painted headboards, others have brass beds. Balconies in the rooms overlook an attractive courtyard with palms and creepers. You have the convenience of an air conditioner, television, telephone, mini-bar and hairdryer.
The en-suite bathrooms are interesting, with blue tiled sunken stone baths which have hand-held showers (similar to the characterful ones at Emerson and Green).
Facilities at Dhow Palace
- Rooftop restaurant
- Swimming pool
- Mini-bar fridge (water and soft drinks only)
- Satellite television
- Mosquito nets
- En-suite bathroom
- Staff at reception will arrange sightseeing trips and transport.
- Stone Towns cafes, markets and tourist spots are all within walking distance.
- Limited laundry service
- Safe at reception
- Room service
Special Offer Details
3 nts from R 7,965.00 pps / 4 nts from R 8,935.00 pps
Bed and Breakfast
||3 nts / 4 days
||4 nts / 5 days
|19 Jul - 31 Oct 2017
||R 7,965.00 pp
||R 8,935.00 pp
- Direct Flights to Zanzibar every Tuesday and Saturday
- South Africa air departure tax and air passenger tax
- Zanzibar air departure tax
- Return airport transfers
- Accommodation on Bed & Breakfast Basis
- Visas ($50) obtained upon arrival in Zanzibar (not applicable to South African passport holders)
- Yellow Fever injections ? No longer required by South African residents
- Zanzibar is a malaria area
- A high season supplement from R2500 pp applies for travel 27 June - 22 Jul,
30 Sep - 10 Oct and from 06 Dec onwards
- USD 1 per person per day new infrastructure tax imposed by the Zanzibar Revenue Board. This tax is charged directly on the hotel bill and payable to the hotel direct upon check out. Applicable to both adults and children.
* Please note that prices are input manually & fluctuate daily in accordance with the current rate of exchange.
* Seasonable closures, block out periods, & peak season supplements may apply.
* Airline supplements of R2500 pp will apply on departures over peak season.
* Valid for dates as specified.
Valid: 2017-07-19 - 2017-10-31