|Price From: ||R23 915.00|
|Destination: ||Nungwi Village Zanzibar|
Diamonds Star of the East is a luxurious intimate resort that offers eleven individual Villas designed in modern contemporary and African style and built to give the discerning guest the ultimate on space and luxurious privacy. Soak up the splendors of Zanzibar and be pampered by the exclusive butler service that makes this resort the perfect escape for those in search of Island pampering at its best.
Diamonds Star of the East beckons to its guests to unwind, let go and soak in that magical sunshine. Hidden away on an impossibly pristine white beach on the north-western tip of Nungwi, Zanzibar, Diamonds Star of the East is a beach holiday dream.
More Zanzibar Holiday Packages
More Zanzibar December Specials
Property AmenitiesEach villas comes with a private plunge pool and Jacuzzi, an extra large and fully furnished terrace with a covered and open area and a large tropical private garden to enjoy the un-matched views over the sea and the famous Zanzibar sunset.
- 7 one-bedroom villas
- 2 one-bedroom villas with additional in-room Jacuzzi
- 2 two-bedroom villas with one additional in-room Jacuzzi
Area Attractions- Water sports centre with hobby cat, windsurfing laser dinghy and canoes
- International diving centre (for charge as per price list)
- Daily recreation and fitness activities
- Variety of Swimming pools
- Outdoor gym
- Tennis court on floodlight
- Beach volley ball
Special Offer Details
4 nts from R 23,915.00 pps / 7 nts from R 37,955.00 pps
||4 nts / 5 days
||7 nts / 8 days
|01 Sep - 31 Oct 2017
||R 23,915.00 pp
||R 37,955.00 pp
- Prices are based on 4 people sharing in a 2 Bedroom Villa
- Direct Flights to Zanzibar every Tuesday and Saturday
- South Africa air departure tax and air passenger tax
- Zanzibar air departure tax
- Return airport transfers
- Accommodation on All Inclusive Basis
- Visas ($50) obtained upon arrival in Zanzibar (not applicable to South African passport holders)
- Yellow Fever injections ? No longer required by South African residents
- Zanzibar is a malaria area
- A high season supplement from R2500 pp applies for travel 27 June - 22 Jul,
30 Sep - 10 Oct and from 06 Dec onwards
- USD 1 per person per day new infrastructure tax imposed by the Zanzibar Revenue Board. This tax is charged directly on the hotel bill and payable to the hotel direct upon check out. Applicable to both adults and children.
* Please note that prices are input manually & fluctuate daily in accordance with the current rate of exchange.
* Seasonable closures, block out periods, & peak season supplements may apply.
* Airline supplements of R2500 pp will apply on departures over peak season.
* Valid for dates as specified.
Valid: 2017-07-19 - 2017-10-31