|Price From: ||R8 455.00|
|Destination: ||Stone Town|
|Stay: ||3 Nights|
Experience a perfect blend of culture and comfort at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Zanzibar – Stone Town, where our friendly staff looks forward to welcoming you at check-in with a warm chocolate chip cookie. Set in the heart of the enchanting UNESCO World Heritage Site of Stone Town, this elegant hotel offers the hospitality and charm of the ‘Swahilis’ combined with the renowned coziness of a DoubleTree by Hilton hotel. Take advantage of the Hilton HHonors program and collect reward points to use across all Hilton brand hotels worldwide.
This Stone Town hotel features a contemporary Conference Center, a renovated historical building boasting impressive brass ceiling lamps and classic decor. The top floor of the center is an expansive open space with windows opening out to the stone city, a perfect venue for a magical wedding or a corporate function for 6 to 200 guests. Take advantage of the complimentary 24-hour business center, contemporary A/V facilities and creative on-site catering services.
Located on the roof, Taarab offers delicious breakfasts by day and transforms into a romantic a la carte restaurant in the evening. Sip cocktails while gazing at the city’s sunset.
All of the inviting guest rooms and suites at this Stone Town hotel feature unique furniture, beautifully hand-carved in a traditional Zanzibar style. Feel at home with modern amenities including complimentary WiFi, a 40-inch TV and a laptop-sized safe.
Special Offer Details
3 nts from R 8,455.00 pps / 4 nts from R 9,580.00 pps
||3 nights / 4 days
||4 nights / 5 days
|01 May - 30 Jun 2017
||R 8,455.00 p.p.s.
||R 9,580.00 p.p.s.
|19 Jul - 15 Sep 2017
||R 9,515.00 p.p.s.
||R 10,995.00 p.p.s.
|16 Sep - 31 Oct 2017
||R 9,035.00 p.p.s.
||R 10,355.00 p.p.s.
- Direct Flights to Zanzibar every Tuesday and Saturday
- South Africa air departure tax and air passenger tax
- Zanzibar air departure tax
- Return airport transfers
- Accommodation on Half Board Basis
- Visas ($50) obtained upon arrival in Zanzibar (not applicable to South African passport holders)
- Yellow Fever injections ? No longer required by South African residents
- Zanzibar is a malaria area
- USD 1 per person per day new infrastructure tax imposed by the Zanzibar Revenue Board. This tax is charged directly on the hotel bill and payable to the hotel direct upon check out. Applicable to both adults and children.
Please note that prices are input manually & fluctuate daily in accordance with the current rate of exchange.
*Seasonable closures, block out periods, & peak season supplements may apply.
*Airline supplements of R2400pp will apply on departures over peak season.
*Valid for dates as specified.
Valid: 2017-05-01 - 2017-10-31