|Price From: ||R8 195.00|
|Destination: ||Stone Town|
Experience a perfect blend of culture and comfort at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Zanzibar – Stone Town, where our friendly staff looks forward to welcoming you at check-in with a warm chocolate chip cookie. Set in the heart of the enchanting UNESCO World Heritage Site of Stone Town, this elegant hotel offers the hospitality and charm of the ‘Swahilis’ combined with the renowned coziness of a DoubleTree by Hilton hotel. Take advantage of the Hilton HHonors program and collect reward points to use across all Hilton brand hotels worldwide.
This Stone Town hotel features a contemporary Conference Center, a renovated historical building boasting impressive brass ceiling lamps and classic decor. The top floor of the center is an expansive open space with windows opening out to the stone city, a perfect venue for a magical wedding or a corporate function for 6 to 200 guests. Take advantage of the complimentary 24-hour business center, contemporary A/V facilities and creative on-site catering services.
Located on the roof, Taarab offers delicious breakfasts by day and transforms into a romantic a la carte restaurant in the evening. Sip cocktails while gazing at the city’s sunset.
All of the inviting guest rooms and suites at this Stone Town hotel feature unique furniture, beautifully hand-carved in a traditional Zanzibar style. Feel at home with modern amenities including complimentary WiFi, a 40-inch TV and a laptop-sized safe.
Property Amenities- 300 Thread Count Sheets
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Slippers
- Sweet Dreams Sleep Experience
- TV - 40 Inch Flat Panel HD
- High Speed Internet-No Charge
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Mini Refrigerator
Area AttractionsDoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Zanzibar - Stone Town boasts a wonderful location in the very heart of Stone Town, making it easy to immerse yourself in the charm and beauty of the city. Visit the Old Fort - a landmark fortification built in late 17th century by the Omanis to defend the island from the Portuguese. Learn about the about the history of the Zanzibari royal family in the Sultan?s Palace or admire the House of Wonders; the largest and tallest building in Stone Town, set on the old town's seafront. Add some contemporary history to your trip with a visit to Freddy Mercury?s home.
Soak up the sights, sounds and heady aromas of the lively Forodhani Night Market, where you can sample a variety of local specialties ranging from freshly grilled seafood kebabs and Zanzibar pizzas to sugar cane juices with ginger and gyro. Take a fascinating Spice Tour or a Swahili Cultural Tour and explore the winding Stone Town alleys to experience everyday life, the Zanzibari way. On the way back to the hotel, be sure to pick up a few treasures like Tinga Tinga artwork, some rose water and perhaps a few words of Swahili.
- The House of Wonders
- Forodhani Night Market
- The Sultan?s Palace
- The Old Fort of Zanzibar
- Ithnashiri Dispensary
Special Offer Details
3 nts from R 8,195.00 pps / 4 nts from R 9,235.00 pps
||3 nts / 4 days
||4 nts / 5 days
|19 Jul - 15 Sep 2017
||R 9,175.00 pp
||R 10,555.00 pp
|16 Sep - 31 Oct 2017
||R 8,725.00 pp
||R 9,955.00 pp
- Direct Flights to Zanzibar every Tuesday and Saturday
- South Africa air departure tax and air passenger tax
- Zanzibar air departure tax
- Return airport transfers
- Accommodation on Half Board Basis
- Visas ($50) obtained upon arrival in Zanzibar (not applicable to South African passport holders)
- Yellow Fever injections ? No longer required by South African residents
- Zanzibar is a malaria area
- A high season supplement from R2500 pp applies for travel 27 June - 22 Jul,
30 Sep - 10 Oct and from 06 Dec onwards
- USD 1 per person per day new infrastructure tax imposed by the Zanzibar Revenue Board. This tax is charged directly on the hotel bill and payable to the hotel direct upon check out. Applicable to both adults and children.
* Please note that prices are input manually & fluctuate daily in accordance with the current rate of exchange.
* Seasonable closures, block out periods, & peak season supplements may apply.
* Airline supplements of R2500 pp will apply on departures over peak season.
* Valid for dates as specified.
Valid: 2017-07-19 - 2017-10-31