|Price From: ||R12 185.00|
|Destination: ||North Coast|
|Stay: ||4 Nights|
Located on Kendwa Beach, the oasis of luxury that is Gold Zanzibar Beach House & Spa offers guests stylish, individually decorated accommodation with a terrace overlooking the Indian Ocean or garden. It features a restaurant, bar and an outdoor pool with tropical garden surroundings. The air conditioned rooms and suites are decorated with modern furnishings and feature a TV, wardrobe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. There is a 24hour front desk and room service. A buffet breakfast is served daily. The 2 restaurants at Gold Zanzibar Beach House & Spa serve an array of international and local Ã‚Â la carte and buffet style cuisine. The 2 Bars serve a variety of cocktails and beverages throughout the day. Guests can sunbathe poolside or on the sun terrace, surrounded by palm trees and overlooking the beach. Relax with a choice of Spa and massage treatments and for the sports minded guests, there is a dive centre and gym. Local activities include snorkeling, windsurfing and canoeing. The Masingini Forest and Zanzibar International Airport are within a 1hour drive away by car.
Special Offer Details
4 nts from R 12,185.00 pps / 7 nts from R 16,825.00 pps (Pay 6, Stay 7)
||4 nights / 5 days
||7 nights / 8 days
|01 Jun - 30 Jun 2017
||R 12,185.00 p.p.s.
||R 16,825.00 p.p.s. (Pay 6, Stay 7)
|25 Jul - 29 Aug 2017
||R 14,830.00 p.p.s.
||R 21,175.00 p.p.s. (Pay 6, Stay 7)
|30 Aug - 31 Oct 2017
||R 13,345.00 p.p.s.
||R 18,755.00 p.p.s. (Pay 6, Stay 7)
- Direct Flights to Zanzibar every Tuesday and Saturday
- South Africa air departure tax and air passenger tax
- Zanzibar air departure tax
- Return airport transfers
- Accommodation on All Inclusive Basis
- Visas ($50) obtained upon arrival in Zanzibar (not applicable to South African passport holders)
- Yellow Fever injections ? No longer required by South African residents
- Zanzibar is a malaria area
- USD 1 per person per day new infrastructure tax imposed by the Zanzibar Revenue Board. This tax is charged directly on the hotel bill and payable to the hotel direct upon check out. Applicable to both adults and children.
Please note that prices are input manually & fluctuate daily in accordance with the current rate of exchange.
*Seasonable closures, block out periods, & peak season supplements may apply.
*Airline supplements of R2400pp will apply on departures over peak season.
*Valid for dates as specified.
Valid: 2017-06-01 - 2017-10-31