|Price From: ||R12 735.00|
|Destination: ||North Coast|
Located on Kendwa Beach, the oasis of luxury that is Gold Zanzibar Beach House & Spa offers guests stylish, individually decorated accommodation with a terrace overlooking the Indian Ocean or garden. It features a restaurant, bar and an outdoor pool with tropical garden surroundings. The air conditioned rooms and suites are decorated with modern furnishings and feature a TV, wardrobe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. There is a 24hour front desk and room service. A buffet breakfast is served daily. The 2 restaurants at Gold Zanzibar Beach House & Spa serve an array of international and local Ã‚Â la carte and buffet style cuisine. The 2 Bars serve a variety of cocktails and beverages throughout the day. Guests can sunbathe poolside or on the sun terrace, surrounded by palm trees and overlooking the beach. Relax with a choice of Spa and massage treatments and for the sports minded guests, there is a dive centre and gym. Local activities include snorkeling, windsurfing and canoeing. The Masingini Forest and Zanzibar International Airport are within a 1hour drive away by car.
Property AmenitiesGOLD ZANZIBAR has many different types of accommodation to present, each meeting different needs.The Deluxe Ocean view rooms (46) (approximately 75sqm) are located on the first floor or ground floor. In the wonderful sea view rooms on the ground floor, the large day bed can be used as a bed at night. The Deluxe Garden rooms (6)are identical to the previous, but do not have a direct sea view. The Suites Ocean view rooms (2) (approximately 65sqm) are located on the first floor of the reception.
Here guests can enjoy breathtaking views of the sea and the entire hotel complex. The rooms have a sitting area separated from sleeping areas. The Beach Suites (12) (approximately 100sqm ) are located directly on the beach, and combine the luxury and comfort of a prime location for those who want to enjoy the hotel?s beautiful beach. This category can accommodate two a
Indulge your gastronomic fantasies with a sumptuous array of international and local ? la carte cuisine in all our food and beverage points. Against a backdrop of natural wonders and vibrant scenery, savour the different exotic flavours and aromas prepared exclusively to tease even the most discerning palate.
Entering the SPA of GOLD ZANZIBAR is a unique experience. We have recreated a small Balinese village where you will find qualified therapists able to regenerate body and spirit. Get transported into a magical world of sensory heaven and pleasures. A fully equipped gym is also at the guests? disposal.
The island of Zanzibar offers a multitude of excursions that will make your vacation even more enjoyable. Inside the hotel, our staff is always available to help. Directly at the hotel, boat trips, diving and other water sports can be organized.
Special Offer Details
4 nts from R 12,735.00 pp / 7 nts from R 17,755.00 pp
||4 nts / 5 days
||7 nts / 8 days
|25 Jul - 29 Aug 2017
||R 14,110.00 pp
||R 19,995.00 pp
|30 Aug - 31 Oct 2017
||R 12,735.00 pp
||R 17,755.00 pp
- Direct Flights to Zanzibar every Tuesday and Saturday
- South Africa air departure tax and air passenger tax
- Zanzibar air departure tax
- Return airport transfers
- Accommodation on All Inclusive Basis
- Visas ($50) obtained upon arrival in Zanzibar (not applicable to South African passport holders)
- Yellow Fever injections ? No longer required by South African residents
- Zanzibar is a malaria area
- A high season supplement from R2500 pp applies for travel 27 June - 22 Jul,
30 Sep - 10 Oct and from 06 Dec onwards
- USD 1 per person per day new infrastructure tax imposed by the Zanzibar Revenue Board. This tax is charged directly on the hotel bill and payable to the hotel direct upon check out. Applicable to both adults and children.
* Please note that prices are input manually & fluctuate daily in accordance with the current rate of exchange.
* Seasonable closures, block out periods, & peak season supplements may apply.
* Airline supplements of R2500 pp will apply on departures over peak season.
* Valid for dates as specified.
Valid: 2017-07-19 - 2017-10-31