|Price From: ||R10 825.00|
|Destination: ||North East Coast|
Mapenzi Beach Club Zanzibar is positioned on the North East coast of Zanzibar about an hour from Zanzibar International Airport. Diamonds Mapenzi Beach Club blends in the natural environment of the adjacent landscape which covers an area of 4 hectares and offers a stunning stretch of elegant lined palm trees and a long white sand beach on to the warm turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean.
Mapenzi Beach Club offers 87 airy and comfortable bungalows furnished in a traditional East African style. Mosquito nets are provided over the beds and every room is fitted with an individual air conditioning system, ceiling fan and a telephone for internal use. A veranda in front of each bungalow offers the perfect place to indulge in a moment of laziness and complete relaxation.
Floodlit tennis court
Games room with billiards, table tennis and darts
Night animation for guests
Water sports centre
Cycling, archery, beach volleyball
Air-conditioner and ceiling fan
Safety deposit box
Manager on duty 24 hours
Area AttractionsAccommodation at Mapenzi Beach Club Zanzibar
Mapenzi Beach Club in Zanzibar offers its guests accommodation in 87 spacious and comfortable rooms set in bungalows throughout the resort and are divided into 30 Garden View Rooms, 27 Standards Rooms and 30 Sea Front Rooms which cover each travel budget.
All the rooms are clean, comfortable and located right on the ground floor. The Garden View Rooms are set on the hillside overlooking the resort and the beautifully landscaped gardens and provide the more quietness and privacy, the Standard Rooms are located a little closer to the beach and offer views of the resort and partial sea views of the Indian Ocean while the Seafront Rooms are all located right on the beach with uninterrupted views of the Indian Ocean and the luxury of being able to step right out of your room into the beach.
The rooms have been tastefully decorated, and have been charmingly furnished in the traditional East African style offering their guests a veranda in front of each bungalow, which offers the perfect place to indulge in a moment of laziness and complete relaxation, mosquito nets over the beds, individual air conditioning system, ceiling fan, telephone for internal use, hair-dryer, safe deposit box, and en-suite bathroom with hot and cold water shower.
Dining at Mapenzi Beach Club Zanzibar
The open-air dining room has views of the ocean. It is situated on an elevated platform, which feels almost like the bow of a ship. The interior is attractive with wooden chairs and tables adorned with colorful flowers picked from the verdant gardens. Here you can enjoy a combination of international and local cuisine. All meals are served here, and both lunch and dinner are generous buffets.
There's a Beach Bar which serves drinks and a Pool Bar for snacks and cakes during the day. In the evenings you can enjoy a variety of leisurely cocktails before or after dinner at the Pool Bar.
Mapenzi Beach Club also provides evening entertainment that includes dancing, local shows and an evening entertainment team.
Special Offer Details
4 nts from R 10,825.00 pps / 7 nts from R 15,035.00 pps
||4 nts / 5 days
||7 nts / 8 days
|19 Jul - 31 Oct 2017
||R 10,825.00 pp
||R 15,035.00 pp
- Direct Flights to Zanzibar every Tuesday and Saturday
- South Africa air departure tax and air passenger tax
- Zanzibar air departure tax
- Return airport transfers
- Accommodation on All Inclusive Basis
- Visas ($50) obtained upon arrival in Zanzibar (not applicable to South African passport holders)
- Yellow Fever injections ? No longer required by South African residents
- Zanzibar is a malaria area
- A high season supplement from R2500 pp applies for travel 27 June - 22 Jul,
30 Sep - 10 Oct and from 06 Dec onwards
- USD 1 per person per day new infrastructure tax imposed by the Zanzibar Revenue Board. This tax is charged directly on the hotel bill and payable to the hotel direct upon check out. Applicable to both adults and children.
* Please note that prices are input manually & fluctuate daily in accordance with the current rate of exchange.
* Seasonable closures, block out periods, & peak season supplements may apply.
* Airline supplements of R2500 pp will apply on departures over peak season.
* Valid for dates as specified.
Valid: 2017-07-19 - 2017-10-31
General Policies & DisclaimersPrices are from a starting price, per person sharing, subject to change, airfare increase, currency fluctuation and availability. Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.