|Price From: ||R12 675.00|
|Destination: ||North East Coast|
Neptune Pwani Beach Resort and Spa in Zanzibar has been painstakingly created, reproducing traditional Zanzibar style, utilizing the best in local design, interiors, furnishing, meeting top international standards. Neptune Pwani Beach Resort Zanzibar offers a wide range of facilities and including a gym, spa and fully equipped conference centre.
Neptune Pwani is situated on 30 acres of Zanzibar beachfront and is set in beautifully created gardens and an endless palm fringed beach. Arrive in Zanzibar, the forgotten paradise, where a driver from Neptune Pwani will meet you and whisk you off to Pwani Beach for a welcome cocktail. Take a dip in one of the pools or just relax in the Zanzibar sun. Enjoy authentic Zanzibar cuisine seasoned with spices from the islands spice farms in a-la-carte restaurants. Take a nap in your cool thatched roof chalet and relax and unwind in your luxurious accommodation.
Area AttractionsAccommodation - Neptune Pwani Beach Resort and Spa
Accommodation at Neptune Pwani Beach Resort consists of 4 VIP suites and 150 deluxe rooms.
Each VIP suite has its own en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi, separate living room and balcony. The deluxe rooms each have a living area, en-suite bathroom and shared balcony.
Modern and comfortable deluxe accommodation designed for the discerning traveler. With a choice of Indian, colonial or Zanzibari themed d?cor in the rooms.
There are 154 rooms in total:
78 Sea Side Rooms
72 Sea View Rooms
All rooms have terraces and sea views.
Facilities - Neptune Pwani Beach Resort and Spa
Choice of king size or twin bed
TV with satellite channels
In room electronic safe
Tea and coffee making facilities
Comfortable sitting area for two people in the room
Hair dryer, face mirrors and hand basin
Modern bathroom with walk in shower
Toiletries by Taylor of London
Electric current 220 AC
Special shaving socket in the bathroom
Room Amenities - Neptune Pwani Beach Resort and Spa
24 hour front desk
Business centre facilities including internet, secretarial services, photocopy fax, lamination and CD writing.
Laundry services, 7 days a week.
Baby sitting services (chargeable)
First aid facilities
Doctor on call
International credit cards accepted
Special Offer Details
4 nts from R 12,675.00 pps / 7 nts from R 18,285.00 pps
||4 nts / 5 days
||7 nts / 8 days
|19 Jul - 31 Aug 2017
||R 14,395.00 pp
||R 21,315.00 pp
|01 Sep - 31 Oct 2017
||R 12,675.00 pp
||R 18,285.00 pp
- Direct Flights to Zanzibar every Tuesday and Saturday
- South Africa air departure tax and air passenger tax
- Zanzibar air departure tax
- Return airport transfers
- Accommodation on All Inclusive Basis
- Visas ($50) obtained upon arrival in Zanzibar (not applicable to South African passport holders)
- Yellow Fever injections ? No longer required by South African residents
- Zanzibar is a malaria area
- A high season supplement from R2500 pp applies for travel 27 June - 22 Jul,
30 Sep - 10 Oct and from 06 Dec onwards
- USD 1 per person per day new infrastructure tax imposed by the Zanzibar Revenue Board. This tax is charged directly on the hotel bill and payable to the hotel direct upon check out. Applicable to both adults and children.
* Please note that prices are input manually & fluctuate daily in accordance with the current rate of exchange.
* Seasonable closures, block out periods, & peak season supplements may apply.
* Airline supplements of R2500 pp will apply on departures over peak season.
* Valid for dates as specified.
Valid: 2017-07-19 - 2017-10-31
General Policies & DisclaimersPrices are from a starting price, per person sharing, subject to change, airfare increase, currency fluctuation and availability. Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.