|Price From: ||R9 385.00|
|Destination: ||South East Coast|
|Stay: ||4 Nights|
Ngalawa Beach Village is where you will have the peaceful getaway you always long for.Â Off the beaten track and away from the crowds, this is a peaceful area where you will be able to fully relax and enjoy the delicious, imaginative foods that the friendly and courteous hosts will be able to offer.Â The environment is warm and secure leaving you free of worry and stress.
Strolling up the beach you find the fishing village of Chwaka which has a lively fish market where you cann see the boats in the dock laden with the day's catch.Â Here you will glimpse their lifestyle that has not changed in centuries.
Special Offer Details
4 nts from R 9,385.00 pp / 7 nts from R 11,475.00 pp (FB = AI)
||4 nts / 5 days
||7 nts / 8 days
|19 Jul - 31 Oct 2017
||R 9,385.00 pp
||R 11,750.00 pp
- Direct Flights to Zanzibar every Tuesday and Saturday
- South Africa air departure tax and air passenger tax
- Zanzibar air departure tax
- Return airport transfers
- Accommodation on a Full Board Basis
- Visas ($50) obtained upon arrival in Zanzibar (not applicable to South African passport holders)
- Yellow Fever injections ? No longer required by South African residents
- Zanzibar is a malaria area
- A high season supplement from R2500 pp applies for travel 27 June - 22 Jul,
30 Sep - 10 Oct and from 06 Dec onwards
- USD 1 per person per day new infrastructure tax imposed by the Zanzibar Revenue Board. This tax is charged directly on the hotel bill and payable to the hotel direct upon check out. Applicable to both adults and children.
* Please note that prices are input manually & fluctuate daily in accordance with the current rate of exchange.
* Seasonable closures, block out periods, & peak season supplements may apply.
* Airline supplements of R2500 pp will apply on departures over peak season.
* Valid for dates as specified.
Valid: 2017-07-19 - 2017-10-31
General Policies & DisclaimersPrices are from a starting price, per person sharing, subject to change, airfare increase, currency fluctuation and availability. Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.