|Price From: ||R13 875.00|
|Destination: ||North Coast|
Every now and then a hotel sets its sights on pushing back the boundaries of luxury - The Royal Zanzibar is intended as a palace of indulgence, and so it is. Located directly on the Beachfront, 16 suites each measuring approximately 100sq meters, face west to catch the ember rays of the fading day. Once in its embrace you are drawn into a world of opulent splendour....
With muted architectural elegance, each villa is walled off, offering privacy enveloped by an air of serenity. Lavishly appointed, they are specifically designed to effortlessly merge interior and exterior, blending the clever use of natural materials with the contour of traditional, hardwood Zanzibari style furniture in warm, earthy tones.
Your suitcases will be placed upon the luggage rack whilst you slip into the bathrobe and slippers we have laid out for your comfort.
Property AmenitiesNot one, but four free-form swimming pools, one of which seemingly flows out to sea and eternity beyond. A Jacuzzi - in which one might wallow or frolic. A state of the art, fully equipped gym for the body and health conscience is also at your disposal. Table tennis, pool table, darts and beach volleyball for those that prefer to be physically challenged and for the less sporty but young at heart patrons, one can shake a leg or do a little jig to the evening entertainment.
Area AttractionsThe Royal Zanzibar Beach Resort offers you ?The Royal Zanzibar Beach Resort Holidays?, a product aimed at the domestic leisure market that includes affordable rates and fantastic deals for the family to enjoy. This product offering is the first of its kind to be offered in Zanzibar and is jam packed with additional values rarely seen in offers made by other hotels.
So, if what you are looking for is a timeless holiday in Nungwi, on some of the most pristine beaches in Zanzibar; or even enjoy elaborate themed feasts in Zanzibar; all at affordable prices, then look no further.
Special Offer Details
4 nts from R 13,875.00 pps / 7 nts from R 20,375.00 pps
||4 nts / 5 days
||7 nts / 8 days
|19 Jul - 31 Aug 2017
||R 14,765.00 pp
||R 21,945.00 pp
|01 Sep - 31 Oct 2017
||R 13,875.00 pp
||R 20,375.00 pp
- Direct Flights to Zanzibar every Tuesday and Saturday
- South Africa air departure tax and air passenger tax
- Zanzibar air departure tax
- Return airport transfers
- Accommodation on All Inclusive Basis
- Visas ($50) obtained upon arrival in Zanzibar (not applicable to South African passport holders)
- Yellow Fever injections ? No longer required by South African residents
- Zanzibar is a malaria area
- A high season supplement from R2500 pp applies for travel 27 June - 22 Jul,
30 Sep - 10 Oct and from 06 Dec onwards
- USD 1 per person per day new infrastructure tax imposed by the Zanzibar Revenue Board. This tax is charged directly on the hotel bill and payable to the hotel direct upon check out. Applicable to both adults and children.
* Please note that prices are input manually & fluctuate daily in accordance with the current rate of exchange.
* Seasonable closures, block out periods, & peak season supplements may apply.
* Airline supplements of R2500 pp will apply on departures over peak season.
* Valid for dates as specified.
Valid: 2017-07-19 - 2017-10-31
General Policies & DisclaimersPrices are from a starting price, per person sharing, subject to change, airfare increase, currency fluctuation and availability. Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.