|Price From: ||R13 875.00|
|Destination: ||North Coast|
|Stay: ||4 Nights|
The Royal Zanzibar Beach Resort is located on the North Shores of magical and the exotic Zanzibar, Nungwi enabling a warm and sunny weather throughout the year. A picturesque island hideaway combining modern comforts with unspoilt natural beauty. This environmentally friendly Zanzibar Hotels is a perfect destination to truly get away from it all.
Set in the midst of exotic and colorful tropical gardens inviting Guests to enjoy the prestige and relaxing view of the Indian Ocean. The distance to Zanzibar international airport is about 58 km. Stone town, the islands capital is about 1 hour drive passing rural villages through the intriguing country side. This ride is a fabulous trip down the cultural heritage of rural Zanzibar.
Zanzibar is an archipelago made up of Zanzibar Resorts and Pemba Islands, and several islets. It is located in the Indian Ocean, about 25 miles from the Tanzania Coast, and 6 degrees south of the equator. Zanzibar Island ( known locally as Unguja, but as Zanzibar internationally is 60 miles long and 20 miles wide occupying a total area of about 650 square miles. Its characterized by sandy beaches with fringing coral reefs and the magic of historic stone town which is said to be the only functioning ancient town in east Africa.
Special Offer Details
4 nts from R 13,875.00 pps / 7 nts from R 20,375.00 pps
||4 nts / 5 days
||7 nts / 8 days
|19 Jul - 31 Aug 2017
||R 14,765.00 pp
||R 21,945.00 pp
|01 Sep - 31 Oct 2017
||R 13,875.00 pp
||R 20,375.00 pp
- Direct Flights to Zanzibar every Tuesday and Saturday
- South Africa air departure tax and air passenger tax
- Zanzibar air departure tax
- Return airport transfers
- Accommodation on All Inclusive Basis
- Visas ($50) obtained upon arrival in Zanzibar (not applicable to South African passport holders)
- Yellow Fever injections ? No longer required by South African residents
- Zanzibar is a malaria area
- A high season supplement from R2500 pp applies for travel 27 June - 22 Jul,
30 Sep - 10 Oct and from 06 Dec onwards
- USD 1 per person per day new infrastructure tax imposed by the Zanzibar Revenue Board. This tax is charged directly on the hotel bill and payable to the hotel direct upon check out. Applicable to both adults and children.
* Please note that prices are input manually & fluctuate daily in accordance with the current rate of exchange.
* Seasonable closures, block out periods, & peak season supplements may apply.
* Airline supplements of R2500 pp will apply on departures over peak season.
* Valid for dates as specified.
Valid: 2017-07-19 - 2017-10-31
General Policies & DisclaimersPrices are from a starting price, per person sharing, subject to change, airfare increase, currency fluctuation and availability. Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.