|Price From: ||R14 225.00|
|Destination: ||Stone Town|
Serena Hotel Zanzibar is Idyllically situated on the sea-front of ancient Stone Town, and flanked by an exotic mix of sultan's palaces, Portuguese forts, ancient dhow harbours, and bright bazaars, the Zanzibar Serena Hotel is a haven of tranquility and opulence amongst the bustle of one of Africa's most ancient and most enchanting towns. A member of the prestigious Small Luxury Hotels of the World, it has been styled to represent the epitome of Swahili style, ethnic elegance and Arabic opulence, setting it apart as one of the finest hotels in Zanzibar.
Special Offer Details
3 nts from R 14,225 pp / 4 nts from R 17,320 pp
Bed and Breakfast
||3 nights / 4 days
||4 nights / 5 days
|01 Sep - 31 Oct
||R 14,225.00 p.p.s.
||R 17,320.00 p.p.s.
- Direct Flights to Zanzibar every Tuesday and Saturday
- South Africa air departure tax and air passenger tax
- Zanzibar air departure tax
- Return airport transfers
- Accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis
- Visas ($50) obtained upon arrival in Zanzibar (not applicable to South African passport holders)
- Yellow Fever injections ? No longer required by South African residents
- Zanzibar is a malaria area
- USD 1 per person per day new infrastructure tax imposed by the Zanzibar Revenue Board. This tax is charged directly on the hotel bill and payable to the hotel direct upon check out. Applicable to both adults and children.
Please note that prices are input manually & fluctuate daily in accordance with the current rate of exchange.
*Seasonable closures, block out periods, & peak season supplements may apply.
*Airline supplements of R2400pp will apply on departures over peak season.
*Valid for dates as specified.
Valid: 2016-08-25 - 2016-10-31