|Price From: ||R9 480.00|
The inhabitants of Zanzibar say that if there is a Paradise, this is surely on their island... the island where VOI Kiwengwa resort makes your dream of an unforgettable holiday come true. This very welcoming hotel, of a limited size and is directly located on a wonderful, fine sand beach on the Eastern coast of the island.
Located on one of the most beautiful beaches on the Eastern coast of Zanzibar, this resort has a specific “African” character, emphasized by a spectacular wooden structure in casuarina and “makuti ”, a fibre obtained from palm, where the hall and the common service are located.
The architectural style has been cleverly combined with modern comforts and local tradition.
Property AmenitiesAir Conditioned
Non Smoking Rooms & Facilities
Doctor on Call
Safe Deposit Box
High Speed Internet Access Charged
Area AttractionsThe village features tennis courts, light for night play (to be paid separately) and a multi-functional area and a little fitness-center. Beach volley, beach soccer, aquagym, aerobics, table-tennis and bowls are also available. The well equipped Diving center is available on payment, inside the resort. Day and evening entertainment by the animation staff.
The Villaggi Bravo Kiwengwa is located on the most beautiful coast of the island, along a stunning stretch of white sand which expands for over 5 km. It is the ideal setting for a holiday of relax and fun in touch with the sea. The beach is equipped with beach umbrellas as long are available in natural fiber and sun beds. The beach towels are free at the beach and at the swimming pool. Just a deposit requested.
Special Offer Details
4 nts from R 9,480.00 pp / 7 nts from R 12,650.00 pp
||4 nights / 5 days
||7 nights / 8 days
|01 Sep - 31 Oct
||R 9,480.00 p.p.s.
||R 12,650.00 p.p.s.
|01 Nov - 21 Dec
||R 9,550.00 p.p.s.
||R 12,785.00 p.p.s.
|06 Jan 2017 - 31 Mar 2017
||R 10,445.00 p.p.s.
||R 14,350.00 p.p.s.
- Direct Flights to Zanzibar every Tuesday and Saturday
- South Africa air departure tax and air passenger tax
- Zanzibar air departure tax
- Return airport transfers
- Accommodation on an all inclusive basis
- Visas ($50) obtained upon arrival in Zanzibar (not applicable to South African passport holders)
- Yellow Fever injections ? No longer required by South African residents
- Zanzibar is a malaria area
- USD 1 per person per day new infrastructure tax imposed by the Zanzibar Revenue Board. This tax is charged directly on the hotel bill and payable to the hotel direct upon check out. Applicable to both adults and children.
Please note that prices are input manually & fluctuate daily in accordance with the current rate of exchange.
*Seasonable closures, block out periods, & peak season supplements may apply.
*Airline supplements of R2400pp will apply on departures over peak season.
*Valid for dates as specified.
Valid: 2016-08-25 - 2017-03-31